Compare P.F. Chang's vs Grimaldi's Pizzeria BETASee how working at P.F. Chang's vs. Grimaldi's Pizzeria compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at P.F. Chang's vs. Grimaldi's Pizzeria. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- P.F. Chang's scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Grimaldi's Pizzeria scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good money" was the most mentioned Pro at P.F. Chang's.
- "Great food" was the most mentioned Pro at Grimaldi's Pizzeria.
- P.F. Chang's had 20 more reviews than Grimaldi's Pizzeria that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at P.F. Chang's full-time for more than 8 years
The camaraderie here is really good, you meet all kinds of people in this industry and it helps you develop so many skills and opens your eyes to difference experiences. You really get to know your... staff and find ways to help them succeed even if its just serving or bartending. benefits package is great, bonuses are rare.
the long hours day to day, dealing with all sorts of guests, you never know what to expect but you learn to have conflict resolution and guest recovery skills. need to be paid more with the... expectancy to work a minimum of 50 hours a week. there really is no work life balance, you really got to give your time and effort to it.