Compare PNC Financial Services Group vs Santander BETASee how working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. Santander compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PNC Financial Services Group vs. Santander. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PNC Financial Services Group scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Santander scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at PNC Financial Services Group.
- "Oportunidade de" was the most mentioned Pro at Santander.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at PNC Financial Services Group.
- "Falta de" was the most mentioned Con at Santander.
I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 3 years
Reliable training, looks out for employees, some opportunity for advancement
Cold calls and lack of accountability and training in the back office
Advice to Management
Promote and hire based on talent, not on tenure and availability of college degrees