Compare Pandora Media, LLC vs Spotify BETASee how working at Pandora Media, LLC vs. Spotify compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pandora Media, LLC vs. Spotify. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pandora Media, LLC scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Spotify scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Pandora Media, LLC had 20 more reviews than Spotify that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "401k match" was the most mentioned Con at Pandora Media, LLC.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Spotify.
I worked at Pandora Media, LLC full-time for more than 3 years
Flexible working hours, great benefits such as paid charity time, financial incentives to partake in extracurricular activities with colleagues etc. Pay was very competitive for the music industry... also.
No clear direction from the head offices in the USA and therefore didn't have a clear indication of KPIs
Advice to Management
Need a clear message to staff what the goals of the company are
I have been working at Spotify full-time for more than a year
Amazing benefits and fantastic culture in Sydney office
Small teams, everyone works very, very hard. Not a bad thing if you have the right people in your team, but can be seen as very intense workload for people who aren't used to putting their head... down/have adequate time management skills.