Compare Paychex vs SHI International BETASee how working at Paychex vs. SHI International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Paychex vs. SHI International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Paychex scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Paychex.
- "Free lunches" was the most mentioned Pro at SHI International.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Paychex.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at SHI International.
I have been working at Paychex full-time for more than 3 years
I have been an employee of Paychex for almost 4 years now and it has been an amazing journey. They try hard to show your value as an employee and are very interested in your career growth and your... personal development. The culture and people are awesome and make you enjoy coming to work each day.
There are times your day to day can get stressful, so you have to be able to handle that well. Paychex does offer many options though for your wellness and how to handle stress.
I have been working at SHI International full-time for more than a year
Absolutely stress free work environment, company paid quarterly breakfasts and picnics. Plenty of PTO, cheap insurance with good coverage.
Pay is low compared to other companies