Compare Pegasystems vs Curious Inc BETASee how working at Pegasystems vs. Curious Inc compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pegasystems vs. Curious Inc. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pegasystems scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Curious Inc scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Pegasystems.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Pegasystems.
I have been working at Pegasystems full-time for more than 3 years
From day 1 of my journey with Pega where I arrived to an inbox full of welcome messages, to the daily banter I continue to enjoy with the sales team, and the way the team comes together to celebrate... the wins - it’s the people I work with who keep me engaged, make me look forward to going to work, and keep me enjoying the ride at Pega. A few key highlights: - Working with really smart, interesting people who are passionate about the technology we sell - Highly autonomous, flat structure means you really get the chance to wrap your arms around the business and take responsibility for your deals - Excellent learning and development opportunities - Great, challenging work in a collaborative and supportive environment - Working in a company experiencing rapid growth in a dynamic space means you’re constantly learning - A seasoned global leadership team brings excellent cross-functional experience and a clear vision for Pega to succeed If you enjoy working with great people in an exciting, fast-paced environment, this is a place you can thrive in.
None that I can think of
I have been working at Curious Inc full-time for less than a year
- enthusiastic and very knowledgeable staff - continuously being involved in bleeding edge technology and innovation - much room for learning on the job - lots of social events
- can't find anything negative