Compare Pegasystems vs Kony BETASee how working at Pegasystems vs. Kony compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pegasystems vs. Kony. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pegasystems scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Kony scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Pegasystems had 89 more reviews than Kony that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Pegasystems and Kony both have 65 total submitted reviews for "Work culture".
- Kony had 39 more reviews than Pegasystems that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Kony had 3 more reviews than Pegasystems that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I have been working at Pegasystems full-time for less than a year
After being approached and then interviewing with Pega I took a moment to research Pega's culture, leadership and products. Historical reviews had me on the backfoot. The interview process was... through their internal recruitment team and they were honest, engaging, really detailed and highly professional (rarely the case based on my experience). It was great to have regular updates throughout right up to day one and they made my journey smooth and stress free. Day one to now has been wonderful. I made the right decision. I joined a number of new hires in a new employee induction day and i found all the leaders to be open and friendly to employees at all levels. The technical people appear to be really at the top of their game (nice to finally talk tech with people who get it). The business is truly flexible (not just a sales pitch unlike others). They have accommodated my family and needs and even their benefits like health insurance is a real winner for us. In fact Pega's benefits are the best I have found in my 20 year career. Loving watching our shares rise. The business is culturally diverse and has no borders globally. I'm glad that i didn't judge a book by its cover and trusted that my positive experience having been approached and throughout the interview process would matched the culture , professionalism and values of the business. It did and i joined at a very exciting time.
I'm known to find the negative in most things with some thought. If i had to find one i would say that it would be nice to hear more from your direct manager about what your first weeks will look... like prior to commencing.
Advice to Management
If this is to wider management at Pega, keep it up. The small details done well from your employees that are your first interactions with anyone from Pega made all the difference.