Compare PepsiCo vs Desigual BETASee how working at PepsiCo vs. Desigual compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PepsiCo vs. Desigual. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PepsiCo scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at PepsiCo.
- "Free uniform" was the most mentioned Pro at Desigual.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at PepsiCo.
- "Barcelona" was the most mentioned Con at Desigual.
I have been working at Desigual part-time for more than a year
*Fun, positive, energetic, free, relaxed, entertaining environment *Meeting international clientele from many differnt cultures and countries *Free uniform pieces every few months from new... collections *Opportunity to grow *Really nice, kind and understanding country manager *Promotions and gifts for clientele and occasionally employees *Beautiful, fun and eclectic clothes, purses and patterns with a cultural fusion print *Nice employees and management team *Salary plus commission *You actually create great bonds with customers who will come in ONLY when you're scheduled because they enjoy and love the experience they had with you
Hmm not really any. Occasionally I've had associates/management "steal" a client I was working with. We have a monetary goal to achieve daily so that can cause some friction. However once addressed... it was resolved.