Compare Philip Morris International vs PwC BETASee how working at Philip Morris International vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Philip Morris International vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Philip Morris International scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- PwC scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Philip Morris International.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Philip Morris International.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
I worked at Philip Morris International full-time
Great brands & people in what is a tough industry. Employees who deliver are well rewarded with a career & remuneration Strong focus on personal development for current & future rolls
Strategically poor at times - competitors flourishing Some roles are subjectively assessed - line manager skill & experience is too influential. Process often gets in the way of opportunity -... red tape