Compare Pinterest vs Uber BETASee how working at Pinterest vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pinterest vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pinterest scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Pinterest.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Pinterest.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at Pinterest full-time for more than 5 years
- Product that millions people love - Extremely inclusive and diverse environment. - Smart and experienced people - There are still a lot to build
- Lack of long term product strategy. A lot of new product attempts failed and wasted due to lack of vision and/or aggressive execution. -
Advice to Management
Sometimes I feel you are just too nice.