Compare Pitney Bowes vs DFW International Airport BETASee how working at Pitney Bowes vs. DFW International Airport compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pitney Bowes vs. DFW International Airport. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pitney Bowes scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- DFW International Airport scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Pitney Bowes had 188 more reviews than DFW International Airport that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Pitney Bowes.
- "Human resources" was the most mentioned Con at DFW International Airport.
I worked at DFW International Airport full-time for more than a year
You can leave the job at the door... As long staffing is adequate and you're not called back in. The people are wonderful on a personal level.
There are too many middle managers.
Advice to Management
Power trips happen when there are too many middle managers. It's unnecessary. At least field them more properly based on skill, ability to manage conflict, etc not just seniority.