Compare Pitney Bowes vs Gartner BETASee how working at Pitney Bowes vs. Gartner compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pitney Bowes vs. Gartner. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pitney Bowes scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Gartner scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Gartner had 146 more reviews than Pitney Bowes that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Pitney Bowes.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Gartner.
I worked at Gartner full-time for more than a year
Amazing team & culture - consistent reflection and feedback provided by leadership for salespeople that want to excel within their role. Also, tight-nit team that consistently supported one... another in every day activities. Useful and highly relevant Sales and Industry resources - unlocked as an employee (all of Gartner's research); meant understanding the extent of the client's industry and trajectory was an active part of the sales process. Emphasis on perfecting the sales process - without micromanaging, talk track soundbites, industry changes and insightful questions were constantly being shared throughout the team. Overall a great place to work at an Assosiate level, as time and effort is invested into highly transferrable skills and ownership of the full sales pipeline and accounts.
Could spend more time guiding/building material of front line sales people.