Compare Pitney Bowes vs Oracle BETASee how working at Pitney Bowes vs. Oracle compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pitney Bowes vs. Oracle. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pitney Bowes scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Oracle scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Pitney Bowes.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Pitney Bowes.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
I worked at Oracle full-time for more than 10 years
Enjoyed my time at Oracle. I worked with some great people across many lines of business and had lots of opportunities to cross collaborate. Great private health fund cover for the family and free... parking.
There's so much politics and hard to advance your career if you didn't have the right manager to support you. Preference seemed to be to hire from the outside rather than promote from within.... No pay reviews so you need to negotiate well at the beginning.
Advice to Management
Provide pay reviews and career paths.