Compare Priceline.com vs Sterling BETASee how working at Priceline.com vs. Sterling compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Priceline.com vs. Sterling. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Priceline.com scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Sterling scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Priceline.com had 27 more reviews than Sterling that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Priceline" was the most mentioned Con at Priceline.com.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Sterling.
I have been working at Priceline.com full-time for less than a year
Valued employee contributions Exciting Industry that helps people
Take more time in some of the transformational projects
Advice to Management
Continue to value staff and the business will be rewarded
I worked at Sterling full-time
Great work culture and environment Fantastic opportunities to Grow
There is absolutely no cons for a person who has the right attitude towards work and learning and who has aspirations to grow.