Compare Priceline.com vs Tripadvisor BETASee how working at Priceline.com vs. Tripadvisor compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Priceline.com vs. Tripadvisor. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Priceline.com scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Tripadvisor scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Priceline.com.
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Tripadvisor.
- Tripadvisor had 18 more reviews than Priceline.com that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Priceline.com full-time for less than a year
Valued employee contributions Exciting Industry that helps people
Take more time in some of the transformational projects
Advice to Management
Continue to value staff and the business will be rewarded