Compare Procter & Gamble vs Philip Morris International BETASee how working at Procter & Gamble vs. Philip Morris International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Procter & Gamble vs. Philip Morris International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Procter & Gamble scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Philip Morris International scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Procter & Gamble.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Philip Morris International.
- "Slow decision making" was the most mentioned Con at Procter & Gamble.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Philip Morris International.
I have been working at Procter & Gamble full-time
- a lot of benefits -higher salary than the market -flexibility
-too much bureaucracy that slows down the process
I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time for less than a year
International, innovative, dynamic, professionals stimulating and oriented to costumers
Lines of communication, double roles, not clear hierarchy
Advice to Management
Not applicable since currently in transition phase