Compare Providence vs MemorialCare BETASee how working at Providence vs. MemorialCare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Providence vs. MemorialCare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Providence scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- MemorialCare scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Providence had 159 more reviews than MemorialCare that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Providence" was the most mentioned Con at Providence.
- "Flex" was the most mentioned Con at MemorialCare.
I have been working at Providence full-time for more than 3 years
Benefits Friendly Workplace Environment Professional Development Overtime opportunities
A lot of changes in the last year with the changing pandemic, however handled decently well considering.
I have been working at MemorialCare full-time for more than 5 years
-Patients are very welcoming, -Some members of the medical team are welcoming -Great place to start your career, but not to retire from
-Pay is very low and tasks are too many -Employees keep quitting due to the low pay, so work load keeps getting bigger for existing employees
Advice to Management
Try to be more inclusive and try to get more funding