Compare Prudential vs Macquarie Group BETASee how working at Prudential vs. Macquarie Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Prudential vs. Macquarie Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Prudential scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Macquarie Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Prudential.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Macquarie Group.
- Macquarie Group had 34 more reviews than Prudential that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Prudential for less than a year
- Supportive and inclusive company culture - Mentorship is a core aspect of the internship program - Endless opportunities to learn
- Outdated training systems that need updating
I worked at Macquarie Group
Challenging work, smart people, good pay and great offices
Do-it-yourself career building is the motto.