Compare Prudential vs Max Life Insurance BETASee how working at Prudential vs. Max Life Insurance compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Prudential vs. Max Life Insurance. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Prudential scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Max Life Insurance scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Prudential.
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Max Life Insurance.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Prudential.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Max Life Insurance.
I have been working at Prudential full-time for more than 8 years
Strong diverse corporate culture: listening to new challenges, though now is the time to take action; good product set, committed employees
Some of the officer level talent is lacking in basic strategic planning (i.e. beyond 6 months), some confusing talent decisions, technology and investment in technology lagging
Advice to Management
The values driven leadership appears to be there with top leadership and appreciate the support of Black Lives Matter as a start. Now, is the time to have action - is our board diverse? Is our... senior leadership team diverse? Are we rewarding people who are promoting talent and removing those who are discouraging talent?