Compare PwC vs Lloyds Banking Group BETASee how working at PwC vs. Lloyds Banking Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PwC vs. Lloyds Banking Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PwC scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Lloyds Banking Group scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- PwC had 536 more reviews than Lloyds Banking Group that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at Lloyds Banking Group.
I worked at PwC full-time for more than a year
The company has a great work culture with flexible working hours. The office itself has an open plan concept with encourages team collaboration and communication.
The remuneration is decent but not outstanding and the working hours are very long. There is lack of work life balance at times.