Compare PwC vs Robert Walters BETASee how working at PwC vs. Robert Walters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PwC vs. Robert Walters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Robert Walters.
I worked at PwC full-time for more than a year
The company has a great work culture with flexible working hours. The office itself has an open plan concept with encourages team collaboration and communication.
The remuneration is decent but not outstanding and the working hours are very long. There is lack of work life balance at times.