Compare PwC vs SAP Concur BETASee how working at PwC vs. SAP Concur compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PwC vs. SAP Concur. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PwC scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- SAP Concur scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- PwC had 975 more reviews than SAP Concur that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
- "Sap acquisition" was the most mentioned Con at SAP Concur.
I have been working at SAP Concur full-time for more than 3 years
Work life balance, collaborative, fun people, supportive, autonomous, world class technology, market leader, continuing growth and subsequent career development opportunities.
Lack of systematic career planning process, poor customer experience for smaller clients leads to stress for employees, benefits are not competitive with other leaders in the industry.
Advice to Management
Generally please keep up the good work but we really need to do better with our customer service at scale and fix up benefits for non-US employees!