Compare Quantium vs Appen BETASee how working at Quantium vs. Appen compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Quantium vs. Appen. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Quantium scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Appen scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Quantium.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Appen.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Quantium.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Appen.
I have been working at Quantium full-time for more than 5 years
Amazing place to learn new skills and work with the latest technologies International opportunities
'Green' junior management - insufficient separation at the lower levels between managers and managees In some teams, there's a separation between consultants and analysts - can be frustrating... when in reality consultants act more like 'account managers' Known to encourage ridiculous hours of work
I have been working at Appen part-time for less than a year
Working at Appen has allowed to have a second job while having time to do other things.
The qualification process may take some time.
Advice to Management
The ability to withdraw money wjenever we want to.