Compare Quantium vs IHS Markit BETASee how working at Quantium vs. IHS Markit compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Quantium vs. IHS Markit. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Quantium scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- IHS Markit scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- IHS Markit had 389 more reviews than Quantium that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Quantium.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at IHS Markit.
I have been working at Quantium full-time for more than 5 years
Amazing place to learn new skills and work with the latest technologies International opportunities
'Green' junior management - insufficient separation at the lower levels between managers and managees In some teams, there's a separation between consultants and analysts - can be frustrating... when in reality consultants act more like 'account managers' Known to encourage ridiculous hours of work
I worked at IHS Markit full-time for more than a year
Great people to work with. Company has lot's of projects going on to modernize their software moving into the cloud so there is plenty of work for software developers. Flexible work hours. Great... pay and bonuses. Free lunch Mon-Thurs.
You'll need many years of experience to lead a software project here due to the domain knowledge required and software complexity
Advice to Management
Try to disseminate the tribal knowledge faster and earlier in the cycle or new hires.