Compare RE/MAX vs Century 21 BETASee how working at RE/MAX vs. Century 21 compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at RE/MAX vs. Century 21. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- RE/MAX scored higher in 4 areas: Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Century 21 scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- RE/MAX had 41 more reviews than Century 21 that mentioned "Broker" as a Pro.
- "Estate" was the most mentioned Con at RE/MAX.
- "Realtor" was the most mentioned Con at Century 21.
I have been working at RE/MAX
• Owners and principal are very understanding of work and family lifestyle balance • Work when you want • 70% for the first 12 months, moving onto 80-90% afterwards • Principal is a great... mentor • Great office location • Easy to work with team
There are no Cons working for RE/MAX Coast