Compare RE/MAX vs Keller Williams BETASee how working at RE/MAX vs. Keller Williams compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at RE/MAX vs. Keller Williams. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Keller Williams scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Broker" was the most mentioned Pro at RE/MAX.
- "Great training" was the most mentioned Pro at Keller Williams.
- "Estate" was the most mentioned Con at RE/MAX.
- "New agents" was the most mentioned Con at Keller Williams.
I have been working at RE/MAX
• Owners and principal are very understanding of work and family lifestyle balance • Work when you want • 70% for the first 12 months, moving onto 80-90% afterwards • Principal is a great... mentor • Great office location • Easy to work with team
There are no Cons working for RE/MAX Coast