Compare REA Group vs Envato BETASee how working at REA Group vs. Envato compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at REA Group vs. Envato. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- REA Group scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Envato scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at REA Group.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Envato.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at REA Group.
- "Middle managers" was the most mentioned Con at Envato.
I have been working at Envato full-time for more than 5 years
Individuals and teams are largely given autonomy on how they achieve their objectives - The work is fulfilling and colleagues genuinely care about each other and their work - Values driven company... that are actually able to back it up - Making an impact on products that have a global audience with millions of customers and tens of thousands of authors earning on the platforms - Lots of opportunity to grow your career - A lot of change recently with a new CEO, change is hard, but it seems like Envato is growing up
Making decisions and moving forward can be slow and involve many stakeholders, though the new CEO is trying to change this behaviour
Advice to Management
Keep living the values and evolving the business post founders