Compare REA Group vs Sportsbet.com.au BETASee how working at REA Group vs. Sportsbet.com.au compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at REA Group vs. Sportsbet.com.au. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- REA Group scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Sportsbet.com.au scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at REA Group.
- "Sportsbet" was the most mentioned Pro at Sportsbet.com.au.
- "Restructure" was the most mentioned Con at REA Group.
- "Sportsbet" was the most mentioned Con at Sportsbet.com.au.
I worked at Sportsbet.com.au full-time for more than 3 years
Culture culture and culture. Always fun events on, great catering, friday beers, games, activities. Everyone is really easy going and fun
The business analyst stream is a bit of an outlier in the business. The BA culture is in stark contrast to the rest of the company- dull and dry. Also not much room for career growth as a BA or any... training