Compare REI vs AmeriCan Adventures BETASee how working at REI vs. AmeriCan Adventures compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at REI vs. AmeriCan Adventures. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- REI scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- AmeriCan Adventures scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at REI.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at REI.
I worked at AmeriCan Adventures for more than 3 years
- RDO's - Friendly co-workers - Travel discounts
- Outsourcing I.T. to Sri Lanka.. no long term I.T. potential left in Melbourne Head Office - Becoming very political, and relying on who you need to suck up to the most
Advice to Management
I.T. staff should be valued and are not just plebs you use and dispose of when you don't feel like you need them anymore.