Compare RW Lynch vs Herbert Smith Freehills BETASee how working at RW Lynch vs. Herbert Smith Freehills compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at RW Lynch vs. Herbert Smith Freehills. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- RW Lynch scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Herbert Smith Freehills scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Sales manager" was the most mentioned Pro at RW Lynch.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Herbert Smith Freehills.
- "Difficult to sell" was the most mentioned Con at RW Lynch.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Herbert Smith Freehills.
I worked at RW Lynch full-time for more than 5 years
Support was great from the Sales Manager.
Was cold calling to attorneys. It was difficult to get to speak with them.
Advice to Management
Advertising to bring the attorneys to you.
I have been working at Herbert Smith Freehills full-time for more than a year
Herbert Smith Freehills has a market leading corporate law practice with top tier clients and the most interesting and cutting edge legal work available in the market. As an international firm there... are plenty of opportunities to work on cross-border matters and learn from overseas developments. The training, development and learning opportunities are second to none.
As expected in the legal profession, corporate clients can be demanding and hours can be unpredictable. Having said that, as a large corporate firm there are plenty of resources available to... reallocate resources where required and there is an excellent culture that recognizes and rewards its employees.