Compare Rackspace Technology vs Jaggaer BETASee how working at Rackspace Technology vs. Jaggaer compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rackspace Technology vs. Jaggaer. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rackspace Technology scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Jaggaer scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Rackers" was the most mentioned Pro at Rackspace Technology.
- "Sciquest" was the most mentioned Pro at Jaggaer.
- "Rackers" was the most mentioned Con at Rackspace Technology.
- "Sciquest" was the most mentioned Con at Jaggaer.
I have been working at Rackspace Technology full-time for more than 5 years
Being such a large service provider, Rackspace enables engineers to specialise to the expert level of their job function. Often engineers have a higher level of expertise than the various vendor TACs..., who are rarely engaged. Additionally, the breadth of services Rackspace offers allows engineers opportunity to change technical tracks if they want. It's not uncommon to see engineers jumping from Windows support teams into AWS support teams - further developing their technical talent. Moving up, Rackspace understands that management isn't always the path people want to take. The Technical Career Track (TCT) programme exists to cater for this, by offering titles such as Principle & Distinguished Architect as well as Fellow. These roles recognise the individual as an expert in their field and ensure there is no limit to any technical roles within the company.
As the company is headquartered in the US and operates globally, sometimes meetings are scheduled after hours.
I have been working at Jaggaer full-time for less than a year
Value employees, Value feedback, great benefits, great team, built to support the remote model, great leadership
None that I can think of at this time
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work and for investing in the future