Compare Rackspace Technology vs Web Applications UK BETASee how working at Rackspace Technology vs. Web Applications UK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rackspace Technology vs. Web Applications UK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rackspace Technology scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Rackers" was the most mentioned Pro at Rackspace Technology.
- "Rackers" was the most mentioned Con at Rackspace Technology.
I have been working at Rackspace Technology full-time for less than a year
This is a company that truly cares about the people. I have never seen any other company that does so many small things that make a difference. On joining, you get a appraisal of your desk and... seating position. There is also an external service that helps employees with their personal issues, like personal, financial etc. and it is completely annonymous. It is the small things that make a big difference, and Rackspace does thebig and small things well. Like it posted face masks to all their employees, gave a COVID day off in April, gave a well being half day off in May.
It is a Sales driven organisation, a bit more strategic sales approach would help.
Advice to Management
The local management is fantastic. The employee engagement would not be as good as it is unless there was a great leadership.
I worked at Web Applications UK full-time for more than 3 years
- The project I worked on for 3years was a dream one and I'm forever grateful to web applications for making it a reality.
- Working with various levels exposed me to ridiculous management team especially Craig. He is so condescending, arrogant and abusive.
Advice to Management
- Craig and the team need to make the environment really an environment. Everyone was literally scared and unable to perform at their optimum.