Compare Ritz-Carlton vs Fairmont Hotels & Resorts BETASee how working at Ritz-Carlton vs. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ritz-Carlton vs. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ritz-Carlton scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Fairmont Hotels & Resorts scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Ritz-Carlton and Fairmont Hotels & Resorts both have 81 total submitted reviews for "Great benefits".
- Ritz-Carlton had 62 more reviews than Fairmont Hotels & Resorts that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Ritz-Carlton had 43 more reviews than Fairmont Hotels & Resorts that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Ritz-Carlton
The motto "We are ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen" describe very well the way Ritz-carlton treat their way of treating their employees and guests.
I did not have the experience that considered as cons.
I have been working at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts full-time for more than 5 years
good pay rate as per current situation
overtime may happen occasionally if its busy