Compare Ritz-Carlton vs Four Seasons BETASee how working at Ritz-Carlton vs. Four Seasons compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ritz-Carlton vs. Four Seasons. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ritz-Carlton scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Four Seasons scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Four Seasons had 37 more reviews than Ritz-Carlton that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Ritz-Carlton had 15 more reviews than Four Seasons that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Four Seasons had 16 more reviews than Ritz-Carlton that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Ritz-Carlton
The motto "We are ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen" describe very well the way Ritz-carlton treat their way of treating their employees and guests.
I did not have the experience that considered as cons.