Compare Ritz-Carlton vs InterContinental Hotels Group BETASee how working at Ritz-Carlton vs. InterContinental Hotels Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ritz-Carlton vs. InterContinental Hotels Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ritz-Carlton scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- InterContinental Hotels Group scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Ritz-Carlton.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at InterContinental Hotels Group.
- Ritz-Carlton had 67 more reviews than InterContinental Hotels Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Ritz-Carlton
The motto "We are ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen" describe very well the way Ritz-carlton treat their way of treating their employees and guests.
I did not have the experience that considered as cons.
I have been working at InterContinental Hotels Group full-time
Great company culture, supportive HR team across the region.
Not to speak of. Positive experience overall