Compare Ritz-Carlton vs InterContinental Hotels Group BETASee how working at Ritz-Carlton vs. InterContinental Hotels Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ritz-Carlton vs. InterContinental Hotels Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ritz-Carlton scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- InterContinental Hotels Group scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Ritz-Carlton.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at InterContinental Hotels Group.
- Ritz-Carlton had 71 more reviews than InterContinental Hotels Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Ritz-Carlton had 47 more reviews than InterContinental Hotels Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Ritz-Carlton
The motto "We are ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen" describe very well the way Ritz-carlton treat their way of treating their employees and guests.
I did not have the experience that considered as cons.
I have been working at InterContinental Hotels Group full-time for less than a year
- supportive team - great employee benefits - opportunity for growth
- none that I can think of