Compare Ritz-Carlton vs Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants BETASee how working at Ritz-Carlton vs. Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ritz-Carlton vs. Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Ritz-Carlton had 43 more reviews than Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Ritz-Carlton had 35 more reviews than Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants that mentioned "Great company" as a Pro.
- Ritz-Carlton had 94 more reviews than Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Ritz-Carlton had 61 more reviews than Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Ritz-Carlton
The motto "We are ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen" describe very well the way Ritz-carlton treat their way of treating their employees and guests.
I did not have the experience that considered as cons.
I worked at Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants full-time for less than a year
- Salary is good - Management is nice and helpful - All employees are always helpful - Hotel is beautiful - They give you lots of opportunities to move up
- You are standing for 8 hours straight