Compare Ritz-Carlton vs Marriott International BETASee how working at Ritz-Carlton vs. Marriott International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ritz-Carlton vs. Marriott International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ritz-Carlton scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Marriott International scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Marriott International had 420 more reviews than Ritz-Carlton that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Marriott International had 291 more reviews than Ritz-Carlton that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Ritz-Carlton
The motto "We are ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen" describe very well the way Ritz-carlton treat their way of treating their employees and guests.
I did not have the experience that considered as cons.
I worked at Marriott International part-time for less than a year
Marriott Company, Good Trainings, 5 star hotel, High Standards of Service, Great for your resume
Hourly pay was too low