Compare Robert Half vs Robert Walters BETASee how working at Robert Half vs. Robert Walters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Half vs. Robert Walters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Half scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Half.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- Robert Half had 178 more reviews than Robert Walters that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Robert Half full-time for more than 10 years
Being the Director in Brisbane I'm a bit biased obviously.....and I wasn't planning to leave a review but GD forces you to before being able to view others' reviews. So, whilst I'm here.....we're a... leading specialist recruitment firm in Accounting, IT & Business Support. We have a great sales culture, a lot of internal development programs (sales and personal) to help people be the best version of themselves, a focus on high-touch/consulting relationships with SME clients rather than volume/low value accounts, great rem plans and the best technology platform in the industry, as one should expect of a firm out of Silicon Valley. RH is one of the most stable companies in the recruitment sector - a strong financial position including no debt, a focus on sustainable profitability and a very stable management infrastructure right throughout the company.
We work pretty hard and we're very team focused. So if you're not up for either of those things then RH might not be the place for you.