Compare Rogers Communications vs Canadian Tire BETASee how working at Rogers Communications vs. Canadian Tire compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rogers Communications vs. Canadian Tire. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rogers Communications scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Canadian Tire scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Rogers Communications.
- "Profit sharing" was the most mentioned Pro at Canadian Tire.
- Rogers Communications had 25 more reviews than Canadian Tire that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Canadian Tire full-time for more than 8 years
CT has a lot of people that are great to work with and a positive work environment. They share in their success through a great profit sharing program and promotions are very much performance based.
With the company being so much more aggressive now the pace of change is very fast and the demands on the employees have increased sharply. The result is stressful environment where there are not... enough resources to get the job done well.
Advice to Management
Remeber how valuable your employees are. Don't drive them away by making them choose between work and their families.