Compare Rogers Communications vs Scotiabank BETASee how working at Rogers Communications vs. Scotiabank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rogers Communications vs. Scotiabank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rogers Communications scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Rogers Communications.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Scotiabank.
- Rogers Communications had 14 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Scotiabank had 10 more reviews than Rogers Communications that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Scotiabank full-time for more than 3 years
Willing to promote from the Analyst level, small deal teams are great for taking on responsibility, most MDs are a pleasure to work for and take an interest in your development.
Investment banking group does not appear to be a priority of senior management and represents a small portion of overall bank profitability. League table performance has been lower than expected over... the last several years.
Advice to Management
Strategy has been ill-conceived over the last half decade - not necessarily senior management's fault. Develop clear strategy and stick to it.