Compare SAP Concur vs Smartsheet BETASee how working at SAP Concur vs. Smartsheet compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAP Concur vs. Smartsheet. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP Concur scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Smartsheet scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- SAP Concur had 90 more reviews than Smartsheet that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Sap acquisition" was the most mentioned Con at SAP Concur.
- "No 401k match" was the most mentioned Con at Smartsheet.
I have been working at SAP Concur full-time for more than 3 years
Work life balance, collaborative, fun people, supportive, autonomous, world class technology, market leader, continuing growth and subsequent career development opportunities.
Lack of systematic career planning process, poor customer experience for smaller clients leads to stress for employees, benefits are not competitive with other leaders in the industry.
Advice to Management
Generally please keep up the good work but we really need to do better with our customer service at scale and fix up benefits for non-US employees!
I have been working at Smartsheet full-time
Mostly able to still work during COVID-19
There's been a lot of attrition in the development space. People aren't feeling motivated, and what was once one of the most amazing places to work has become a place where people are frustrated and... leaving. The QA department was dissolved (everyone's a coder and a tester now!), and people stepping up and making meaningful contributions as people leave aren't rewarded.
Advice to Management
There are some departments where nearly the entire senior staff have switched teams or flat out left the company. People don't quit companies, they quit managers. There was a time when I genuinely... felt I could come to your office Mark and bring this stuff up, but I don't feel that way anymore. So an anonymous review is the only place I can bring these issues to.