Compare SAP vs BYJU'S BETASee how working at SAP vs. BYJU'S compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAP vs. BYJU'S. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Good salary" was the most mentioned Pro at BYJU'S.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at BYJU'S.
I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 5 years
Life at SAP is changing rapidly with innovations being rolled out continually but a constant through it all is the recognition of people being the backbone of the organisation and that message is... fantastic to hear.
I work in a Global team so don't get the opportunity to have 1:1 face contact much so that can have its challenges and so self-discipline is a key ingredient to meet team and personal expectations.
Advice to Management
The goals statement for the Company to adapt to Customer and market expectations are really strong so keep doing what you are doing and we really appreciate the encouragement delivered to Employees... to maintain the focus and deliver our best.
I have been working at BYJU'S full-time for more than a year
The company is really good for a person who wants to build a career in sales and who has a zeal and enthusiasm to perform and meet the targets. The company pays you well for the hardwork you put in.
It is difficult to maintain work life balance with weekends working. Only Mondays off is hectic at times.
Advice to Management
More employee engagement activities would be appreciated.