Compare SAP vs GlobalHunt BETASee how working at SAP vs. GlobalHunt compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAP vs. GlobalHunt. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Environment to work" was the most mentioned Pro at GlobalHunt.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
- "Everything is good" was the most mentioned Con at GlobalHunt.
I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 5 years
Life at SAP is changing rapidly with innovations being rolled out continually but a constant through it all is the recognition of people being the backbone of the organisation and that message is... fantastic to hear.
I work in a Global team so don't get the opportunity to have 1:1 face contact much so that can have its challenges and so self-discipline is a key ingredient to meet team and personal expectations.
Advice to Management
The goals statement for the Company to adapt to Customer and market expectations are really strong so keep doing what you are doing and we really appreciate the encouragement delivered to Employees... to maintain the focus and deliver our best.
I worked at GlobalHunt full-time for more than a year
- Management is really supportive - if you’re a hard worker and continuous learner, GH is the place to be - Great benefits as well as monetary rewards
Nothing as such - not applicable