Compare SAP vs Robert Walters BETASee how working at SAP vs. Robert Walters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAP vs. Robert Walters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Robert Walters.
I have been working at SAP full-time
Warm culture, supportive managers, lots of autonomy in role direction, and heaps of investment into helping us perform.
Big firm means battling the occasional beurocracy or weird archaic rules. Not as bad as other large firms I've been part of.
Advice to Management
Keep up the programs of improvement for customers, employees and purpose.