Compare SEEK vs Be Interactive BETASee how working at SEEK vs. Be Interactive compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SEEK vs. Be Interactive. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SEEK scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Be Interactive scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at SEEK.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Be Interactive.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at SEEK.
- "9 5" was the most mentioned Con at Be Interactive.
I have been working at SEEK full-time for more than a year
Great culture and colleagues. Great free drinks, snacks, many perks. Great compensation. 5 days of extra flex leave (on top of annual leave) to help take care of life's chores.
Flat structure, most management positions are non-technical staff, though this is just the culture, not a real con. Bonus depends on company performance and in past 2 years has not been fully paid.
Advice to Management
You've created a great place to work
I worked at Be Interactive full-time for less than a year
Great team ethos. If you work hard, they will offer you so much support and lots of resources to help you progress. It's a very simple job, but not necessarily easy, you need to be willing to work... hard.
You have to really put the hours in if you want to get good fast, but you'll never be bored.