Compare SEEK vs DT BETASee how working at SEEK vs. DT compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SEEK vs. DT. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SEEK scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at SEEK.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at SEEK.
I worked at SEEK full-time for more than 5 years
- Great culture - Good perks such as coffee machine - relaxed atmosphere - Smart people
Location down st Kilda road is a bit bad Some pockets of individuals behaving in contrary to the beliefs and values.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work and need to get rid a few people from certain high ranking positions.