Compare SEEK vs Envato BETASee how working at SEEK vs. Envato compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SEEK vs. Envato. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SEEK scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at SEEK.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Envato.
- "Flat structure" was the most mentioned Con at SEEK.
- "Middle managers" was the most mentioned Con at Envato.
I have been working at SEEK full-time
SEEK supports work life balance and has built a strong team culture that rewards hard work and ambitious individuals. It has strong frameworks and disciplines in place to help it’s employees grow and... develop
Challenging to get promoted (which sometimes can be a good thing)
I have been working at Envato full-time for more than 3 years
- Great culture - Welcoming people - Strong emphasis on solving problems for people instead of saving or making $$ - Legitimately care about customers and staff - They do remote right - Strong... emphasis on excellent tech - Self managed and flexible tech budget
- Pay is a little less than can be found elsewhere - The company is now big, and with that comes some of the overhead of working in a big company
Advice to Management