Compare SEEK vs King Kong BETASee how working at SEEK vs. King Kong compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SEEK vs. King Kong. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- King Kong scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at SEEK.
- "King kong" was the most mentioned Pro at King Kong.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at SEEK.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at King Kong.
I worked at SEEK full-time for more than 5 years
- Great culture - Good perks such as coffee machine - relaxed atmosphere - Smart people
Location down st Kilda road is a bit bad Some pockets of individuals behaving in contrary to the beliefs and values.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work and need to get rid a few people from certain high ranking positions.
I have been working at King Kong full-time for more than a year
Love the culture at KK, never a dull day with such amazing, talented people working. Very on board with the vision and growth coming ahead
We are always looking to grow and be better, if that's not your type of role, i'd advise applying elsewhere