Compare SEEK vs RankUno Interactive Technologies BETASee how working at SEEK vs. RankUno Interactive Technologies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SEEK vs. RankUno Interactive Technologies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SEEK scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at SEEK.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at SEEK.
I worked at SEEK full-time for more than 5 years
- Great culture - Good perks such as coffee machine - relaxed atmosphere - Smart people
Location down st Kilda road is a bit bad Some pockets of individuals behaving in contrary to the beliefs and values.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work and need to get rid a few people from certain high ranking positions.
I worked at RankUno Interactive Technologies full-time for more than a year
- Flexible working hours - Opportunity to learn & grow - Good employee engagement activities (can be better) - 5 days working - work environment
- Resistance on taking leaves. If a person is unwell/out of station; it's very annoying and insensitive to receive a constant call from workplace related to work which is not that urgent. -... Employee retention - 2nd Saturday working - problems are always heard but never resolved - involvement of too many people for decision making results into delay - involving 3rd person for giving an opinion on someone's job performance and not realizing that the 3rd person has no clue about what that job role demands
Advice to Management
Please start using a good HRMS. It is an additional burden on HR to do everything manually. HRMS will give a good flow to work and it will benefit all employees as well as they will be able to track... their leaves, salary slips,attendance, tax deductions and much more. Not everything can be done through excel sheets and automation.