Compare SEEK vs Sahara India Pariwar BETASee how working at SEEK vs. Sahara India Pariwar compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SEEK vs. Sahara India Pariwar. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SEEK scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at SEEK.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Sahara India Pariwar.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at SEEK.
- "Slow decision making" was the most mentioned Con at Sahara India Pariwar.
I worked at SEEK full-time for more than 5 years
- Great culture - Good perks such as coffee machine - relaxed atmosphere - Smart people
Location down st Kilda road is a bit bad Some pockets of individuals behaving in contrary to the beliefs and values.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work and need to get rid a few people from certain high ranking positions.
I have been working at Sahara India Pariwar full-time
am also having the 12 years experience as a Computer Operator in Various company/Organization these are mentioned in my Resume clearly and I have excellent knowledge in MS – Office, Scanning, and... Net-Browsing.
Handel the office work properly.