Compare SEEK vs Sportsbet.com.au BETASee how working at SEEK vs. Sportsbet.com.au compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SEEK vs. Sportsbet.com.au. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SEEK scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Sportsbet.com.au scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at SEEK.
- "Sportsbet" was the most mentioned Pro at Sportsbet.com.au.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at SEEK.
- "Sportsbet" was the most mentioned Con at Sportsbet.com.au.
I worked at SEEK full-time for more than 5 years
- Great culture - Good perks such as coffee machine - relaxed atmosphere - Smart people
Location down st Kilda road is a bit bad Some pockets of individuals behaving in contrary to the beliefs and values.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work and need to get rid a few people from certain high ranking positions.
I worked at Sportsbet.com.au full-time for more than 3 years
Fun and relaxed environment. Great Culture Beers at least once a week (every Friday)
Management grooms people they like, not people with potential to grow. Politics. You're in the bad books if you do something bad and will be perceived that way. Offers secondment opportunities for... development to staff but when a permanent opportunity comes, job is advertised and offered to another candidate with lesser experience. Required to do multiple roles while maintaining your own day to day job.